Use this round hive top feeder to keep your bees fed when nectar supplies are scarce during the warmer months, and to feed dry sugar/pollen as food in the winter months. It fits in a shallow 8- or 10-frame super and holds approximately 1/2 gallon of syrup. The clear cap reduces the risk of your bees drowning. Measures 10-1/2 in. diameter and 2 in. deep.
- Fits in a shallow 8- or 10-frame super
- Holds approximately 1/2 gallon of syrup
- Clear cap reduces risk of drowning
- Does not disturb bees when feeding.
- 10-1/2 in. diameter, 2 in. deep
- Feed syrup, sugar water, or just water in warmer climates
- Feed dry sugar in colder climates
- Feeder box can be used to work with 2F & 5F nucs as well.
- Rated #1 by Barnyard Bees Inc.