Use this round hive top feeder to keep your bees fed when nectar supplies are scarce during the warmer months, and to feed dry sugar/pollen as food in the winter months. It fits in a shallow 8- or 10-frame super and also in some 5F nuc boxes depending on inside width. This Rapid Feeder holds approximately 1 quart of syrup. The clear cap reduces the risk of your bees drowning. Measures 8-1/2 in. diameter and 2 in. deep.
- Fits in a shallow 8- or 10-frame super
- Holds approximately 1 quart of syrup
- Clear cap reduces risk of drowning
- Does not disturb bees when feeding
- 8-1/2 in. diameter, 2 in. deep
- Feed syrup, sugar water, or just water in warmer climates
- Feed dry sugar in colder climates
- Feeder box can be used to work with 2F & 5F nucs as well
- Rated #1 by Barnyard Bees Inc
Emma Mcgowan –
Love this feeder! Works really well with my bees and prevents robing.