Use this square hive top rapid feeder to keep your bees fed when nectar supplies are scarce during the warmer months, and to feed dry sugar/pollen as food in the winter months. It fits in a shallow 5- 8- or 10-frame super and holds approximately 1/4 gallon of syrup. The clear cap reduces the risk of your bees drowning. Measures 7-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ and 2-1/8″ tall.
- Fits in a shallow 5 frame,8 frame, or 10 frame super
- Holds approximately 1/4 gallon of syrup
- Clear cap reduces risk of drowning
- Does not disturb bees when feeding
- Great for 5 frame nucs
- Feed syrup, sugar water, or just water in warmer climates
- Feed dry sugar in colder climates
- Feeder box can be used to work with 2 frame nucs as well
- Rated #1 by Barnyard Bees Inc.